Saturday, January 23, 2010

well well. i know the blog is almost dead.
perhaps no one will visit anymore because they believe that i won't post again.
haha. but too bad! i will still post once in a while.
when i'm super free and i got nothing to do =x

yesterday while working i think about A level results.
i have this sudden fear that i won't do well.
yes yes. i know i need to be confident.
but i ask myself what is the worst case scenario that i can expect.
what is the worst results that i can allow myself to get.
no matter how much i lower my expectation, it is still quite high.
how low can my expectation get? as low as not being able to get into local uni?
so i guess this time round i will hav a great fall.
i can imagine myself crying for the first time after getting back my results.
who doesnt wish dat its tears of joy. but we shall see.
i noe im being pessimistic here. but its really how i feel.
however, my fear is not as bad as some of my frens who hav nightmare almost everyday.
i usually sleep without dreaming of anything.
yes. just wait for the results and decide the path that i can take.

money money money. money is the root of all evil.
for me, money is the root of the problems in my life.
i should be going japan tokyo during end of march wif my mum n my aunt.
to visit my sis n jumpy! (jumpy is my niece)
jumpy is so poor thing.
shes having stomach flu now. keep vomiting watever she drink.
doc say she canot drink milk or water because if she continue vomiting she has to b on drip.
yes definitely it's nice to be able to visit japan.
but i hav to tink of the expenses too.
because i'm supposed to save watever money i can in order to enjoy dere.
by right, i'm supposed to pay for watever im going to spend dere.
imagine. transport 5bucks. meal 15bucks. onsen, disneyland, disneysea.
sometimes i will rather give up enjoying myself.
so much about enjoyment.
i'm going dere to enjoy and coming back to declare bankruptcy. LOL.

that's why i have to work.
my job is quite ok right now.
because i find the people dere really fun n everything.
work is full of laughter.
but im not earning enough.
7bucks per hour seems ok but mayb it's really not good enough.
i noe i shouldnt ask for too much.
but aft cpf contribution n everything, im really not earning enough to save.
so i'm finding tuition job now.
anyway, i tink teaching is a good experience.
but it's really not easy to find.
waiting. i'm still waiting. but my name is not weiting. LOL.
sorry. just remember wat Mr. Herd always say during GP lesson.
i miss school! i want to exercise, i want to play, i want to laugh during lesson.
yes, i truly noe how it feels when adult say we should enjoy school life.
and i wonder whether i did.

wanted to climb stairs tis weekend since nobody can run wif mi.
but i realise i dont hav much time for dat oredi.
well, guess i cant exercise tis week already.
i thought i will be home tomorrow n hav plenty of time.
but hav some dinner thingy tomorrow.
so ya. not much time left.



i just want a simple relationship.
someone i can talk to and laugh with.
someone who will always be there.
someone that does not remind me of my past.

No comments:

i realise the reason i stop blogging is because i think i don't need to tell people what i do and what happens to me everyday. rather, i...