Wednesday, August 04, 2010

i realise the reason i stop blogging is because i think i don't need to tell people what i do and what happens to me everyday. rather, i need to rant, i need a place/platform where i can truly say whatever that is in my mind or heart. i guess i need a diary. many things go through my mind everyday but i didnt manage to type/write them all down. by the end of the day there are too many things within me that i have no idea where to start. thats why in the end im not blogging. it's impossible to tell someone about those things because they are just too random. they are just thoughts/feelings that are not very important. they results in neither laughter nor tears.

now this is a post that kinda means nothing. that's the reason i'm not blogging.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I personally didn't buy an organic bassinet mattress because my model came with the non-organic variety. Go for baby bassinets that have an easy setup feature to avoid going through the hassle of a difficult setup. Then, when the time comes for the baby to be placed in the crib to sleep, it makes for an easy transition as the bassinet can be placed within the crib until the infant becomes more comfortable in this newer space.

My webpage - xpressosoft.com

i realise the reason i stop blogging is because i think i don't need to tell people what i do and what happens to me everyday. rather, i...