Saturday, July 02, 2005

... Get Out Of My Life ...

i wonder how many times hav i mention... i wanna forget him!!! so sianz... dunno y liddat lei... got so diff meh... anyway forget abt him ba... tink of him oso no use... will oni b sad ma... how i wish i can b someone who dunno how to b jealous... who wun get angry... who nvr hate anyone... i dun wanna hate anyone... but it is so diff sometimes to control myself... learning carnival rawks man!!! i doubt we will hav anithing liddat again le... tuesday we hav to study again le... we take lots of pictures nehz... i tink if E5 wanna b united is can de lo... juz u all wan anot... E5!!! b unite okay... forever liddat then gd le... so sianz... stupid ms see... catch my hair n skirt... now i bcome so toot liao lo... anyway E5 get second for the bridge competition n first for cheer!!! congrats to us man... lolx... forever liddat then good le... i m tinkin abt performing during teachers' day... we muz ba... last yr together... somemore last yr oredi do banner le... hope to hav the whole class performing... but i doubt so lo... sometimes they v bad de lo... so sianz... o... ya... HAPPY BELATED YOUTH DAY to everybody... *LAME* tuesday gonna ask tangko for youthy day present le... he still owe us lunch oso... hmm... i fall in love wif henna!!! n making up oso... suddenly find myself so vain... honestly... i dun realli like myself for being who i m now.. i dun like my way of tinkin too... sometimes realli hate myself lo... i juz wanna b happy... mayb i shld concentrate on mystudies n of coz my class... n tink of nth else... seriously... i find dat ZHONGHUA SIMPLY RAWKS!!! lolx... forget the past n go towards the future... i wan a new mi... wanna u out of my mind... my life... my world... LEAVE MI ALONE!!!

No comments:

i realise the reason i stop blogging is because i think i don't need to tell people what i do and what happens to me everyday. rather, i...