Wednesday, June 07, 2006

nowadays dun feel like posting... lolx... in bad mood??? mayb... juz upload some photo ba... will post when i feel betta??? aft 6 months ba... lolx...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

my favourite schnauzer... a soft toy... lolx... birthday present frm my third sis tis yr... i hug him when i miss him... he c mi cry... he c mi smile... lolx...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

third sis de wedding... look a bit weird... so ugly... =( lolx...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

the latest pic... wif my third sis... at my grandma hse... lolx...

No comments:

i realise the reason i stop blogging is because i think i don't need to tell people what i do and what happens to me everyday. rather, i...