Wednesday, January 03, 2007

HEY PPLE. 2007 will b great. u noe y. bcoz its 07 =p LOLx.
i love tis yr de chers. simply love them.
wif them. i hav the confident.
wif them. i will work even harder.
WO HUI JIAYOU DE. hehe.

was tokin to Mr Poh juz now.
he said something dat struck mi.
among all the guys u choose him.
zi tao ku chi. u noe wat does dat mean??
dat means the sadness im having now.
i cant blame anyone.
bcoz its my choice.
yeah. rit. true. but it doesnt matter.

juz finish practising my guzheng.
ltr gonna continue wif my homework.
tml still got guzheng.

anyway. i hav things to say.
to my brother who is no longer my brother.
i noe u still pop by sometimes.
visit my blog. i noe u will de.
even if u wun. someday u will still c tis.
its been long. u hav treated mi gd.
for oredi 2 yrs. thanks alot.
although everything has ended.
i noe v well. dats y i dun wan tis to continue.
now isnt dat gd.
u can concentrate on ur own things.
without worrying abt mi at all.
no matter how xin ku i am rit now.
i will work hard. wo hui jiayou.
i noe u will b happy to c mi succeed de.
THANKS. im sorie.

No comments:

i realise the reason i stop blogging is because i think i don't need to tell people what i do and what happens to me everyday. rather, i...