Friday, February 16, 2007

HAHA. actually nvr tot of posting today de.
but how can i dun post when i tink my hse dog is so cute. LOLx.
dogs r cute lo. =p
i muz hav a dog in future.
no bf no hubby. alrite.
but muz hav dog.
u noe. when im alone at home.
the oni 'person' dat i can look for is my dog.
LOLx. dog is man's best fren indeed.
how can i live without him.
when i hav nobody else. oni him.
when im sad. im down. crying all the time.
guess wat. my dog will alwaz b dere for mi.
he will run frm the living room into my room.
started licking mi.
though i dun like his saliva.
but i get wat he means.
nobody else. but my dog. will alwaz b dere for mi.
but its sad dat he is kinda indiscipline.
nvr go for training n no personal training as well.
so he got no manners. LOLx.
like wat he alwaz do.
the thing abt opening my hse door is dat.
he will start barking.
if not he will grab any chance juz to get out of the hse n run.
not running away. but running ard.
he wun run away de.
so as usual. today. he ran frm my hse lift to the other side of the block.
and back to my hse lift again.
i tot he will run for a few rounds.
but i was wrong.
i follow him all the way to the other end of the block.
n tot he will run for the nxt round.
i slowly walk back to my hse lift n realise hes dere waiting for mi.
rit at the door. wagging his tail. as if welcoming mi.
hes inside the hse oredi. looking at mi walking back home.
its so surprising la. bcoz normally he will juz keep running.
until shiok then go home. LOLx.
anyway. i find him so cute.
HAHA. my beloved snowy. =p

No comments:

i realise the reason i stop blogging is because i think i don't need to tell people what i do and what happens to me everyday. rather, i...