Saturday, July 04, 2009

omg! i realise i didnt talk about my birthday.
how could i??

ok. so on 24th april, my family celebrated my birthday.
didnt take any photo.
my sis bought an ice cream cake and i got a shock.
LOLx. 'cause before that i just talk abt eating ice cream cake.

then on 25th april, celebrated my birthday with daredevils!
at ichibanboshi. had fried ice cream as my 'birthday cake'. LOLx.
took some pictures.
Photobucket
the 5 of us.
Photobucket
and the 4 of us.
actually there is a few more photos.
but clar haven send it to me. alright. i shall wait. LOLx.
they got me my super big pencil case. i really like it.
and also a top.

then on 26th april. MOMO came my house.
and i got oreo cheesecake as my birthday cake.
thanks a lot. 'cause i think its really nice.
not forgetting the bouquet of flowers.
Photobucket
Photobucket
ok. i know i look super pale here. but i have no idea why. LOLx.

27th april was a monday. so i went to school normally.
didnt expect much. maybe just gifts from my friends.
while i was collecting money, being a responsible loanshark huang aka treasurer.
i really get a shock when my classmates suddenly start singing birthday song and a cake appear in front of me. LOLx.
it was really a surprise. really didnt expect that.
because we said we will not buy cake for anybody's birthday to cut cost.
so the cake wasnt really from the class. it was from some classmates.
thanks for whoever that chip in for the cake.
though i dont really know who. =x
and my clique actually bought me bikini. how cool right.
i have no idea whether i will wear. but i will try not to waste their money. LOLx.
i was especially shock when casuarine pass me a present. and she said victor chip in for the present too.
i was really really shock. haha. thanks my beloved PW mates!
alright. heres some picture.
Photobucket
the cake! with lavi's hand =x haha.
Photobucket
my class. steph and clar are not in the picture.
Photobucket
the 5 of us. sorry. you cant see siowyun's face. haha.
Photobucket
me and nat.
Photobucket
me and joyce.

not forgetting to thank cassandra and JonTan for the esprit shirt. i like it =)
that stupid jie mei er who forgot my birthday and need cassandra to remind you on the day itself.
i will always remember that.
i dont know whether ypu chip in for the present but i dont care! =x

oh ya. to liangping if you still visit my blog.
sorry that i forget to wish you on your birthday. LOLx.
i have no idea why i didnt wish you.
and i only realise i didnt wish you late may. so im sorry!
and i forgot to wish marcus happy birthday also.
'cause was having midyears. oh no.
he will be shocked if he know i still remember though.
alright. shall post some other day.

No comments:

i realise the reason i stop blogging is because i think i don't need to tell people what i do and what happens to me everyday. rather, i...