Saturday, October 08, 2005

u finally msg mi le... lolx... oni hope u wun tink mi dun xiang u dats y nvr msg u first... not liddat de... is i noe u will b going out ah... so wait for u to b free lo... believe u will msg mi if u r free ma... tis is call trust k... lolx... today go meet huimin... of coz do the usual thing... eat n watch tv lo.. go her hse is nth to do one... last time sad then will go her hse... actualy wo you dian fan... coz i realli dunno... anyway i dun wanna say... haiz...

things which i believe in...
1) no matter how or wat u say abt him i wun care... i believe him as the one i noe he is...
2) no matter how bad he is to any other pple i dun care... i believe he will treat mi gd which he shld...
3) past is a past... as long as i let u go i will not turn back... as long as i treat u as a memory i wun turn back... i will oni turn back if i tink u r a new beginning... pls dun say u regret in wat u hav oredi decided... wats done canot b undone...
4) love is a mature frenship... if even aft everything is over we cant b fren then let alone tokin abt love...
5) pple ard mi shld b appreciated by mi... once my kor forever my kor... once my jie forever my jie... once my fren forever my fren... once my sista forever my sista...
6) i can b a best fren than anithing else... good listener n advisor is wat i can promise to u...

No comments:

i realise the reason i stop blogging is because i think i don't need to tell people what i do and what happens to me everyday. rather, i...