Saturday, February 11, 2006

lolx... tonpid mi... forget dat i change my username... anyway... now i noe le... =) valentines' day reaching!!! shld i b happy or wat lei... got my darling le ma... everyday oso valentines' day ma... hehe... tis is the first time i cele valentines' day wif bf lo... lolx... got once break juz b4 valentines' day lo... sad anot... anyway... it is over le... hehe... tis is my first time buying things for my frens oso... but dun expect much... although i dun tink it is realli v ex la... but i m xin tong to spend money on something which i dun tink i can even cele lo... kns... hav history test on valentines' day lo... no history test oso got eng SSP... kaoz... sianz lo... take awwy my valentines' day lo... wu gui... qi si wo le... then idiot la... tis weekend... nd to copy 100 times journal... then do chinese newspaper cutting... then lit essay... then study history test... siao lo... anyway... gonna stop now... ooo... post bcome so short... lolx... gonna do homework liao... =)

No comments:

i realise the reason i stop blogging is because i think i don't need to tell people what i do and what happens to me everyday. rather, i...