Sunday, February 26, 2006

I DUN ND EVERYBODY IN TIS WORLD TO LOVE MI...
NEITHER DO I ND TO LOVE EVRYBODY IN TIS WORLD...
I M WHO I M
YOU DUN LIKE YOU SHOO...
pple i love...
MY DARLING
huimin
limin
kimwei
liangping
jiayan
germaine
clarissa
mingli
zhilei
meijun
jeryl
sophia
wanchun
youwen
joel
i noe who r true to mi... i noe who r not... i love them doesnt mean they muz love mi... n dun misunderstand... is simply friendship except for my darling... i dun like pple who ask pple to b their godsis n end up dun even tok to them... a godsibling w/o even knowing wat happen to their godsis... b true to urself... b true to ur frens... b true to everybody... i myself dun like pple to forget mi... yet somehow pple do forget mi... dat makes mi sad... n i realise... i realli cant hav everybody in tis world to love mi... pple in teck ghee cc... i nvr meet them since last yr oct... somehow we lose contact... partially my fault... i change number n didnt tell them... but they change number oso nvr tell mi... is a bit confusing la... i oso dunno whether i shld contact them back... somehow i dun hav the time oso...
sometimes i dun even understand myself... i dun even noe how i wan myself to b... a person whom most pple love... or someone who oni allow a few pple into her world??? actually i m open in such a way dat i let almost everybody ard mi to noe abt my stuff... bcoz i simply juz treat everybody as my v gd frens... but perhaps i was wrong... not all the pple ard mi can b trusted... n some was here a few mins ago... n nowhere to b found a few mins ltr... although now i dun realli tell everybody wat is happening to mi... i love those frens who realli treat mi as one... dats all ba...
I LEARNT TO B CONTENTED WIF WATEVER I HAV...
I LEARNT TO TREASURE WATEVER I HAV...
I LEARNT TO ACCEPT WATEVER I HAV...

No comments:

i realise the reason i stop blogging is because i think i don't need to tell people what i do and what happens to me everyday. rather, i...