Sunday, March 26, 2006

im so sad... im so sad... im so damn super sad... haiz... dats wat i gonna say for the rest of my life??? i hav been crying cine i wake up... u noe wat... yesterday was my third sis wedding... happy for her??? mayb... at her wedding i felt like crying... but i didnt... yesterday i dressed in gown n go for make up all dat... but i m not photogenic enough to take a nice pic... so my pics r ugly... i will put it up when i get it...

haiz... n today was a sad day... my 2nd sis leave for japan tis morning... i m supposed to send her off at the airport... but i was too tired n i didnt manage to wake up on time... when i wake up... is oredi 9... n my mum is oredi back from the airport... oh no... im so sad... i didnt even manage to send her off... i said dat i will hav a knitting revision wif her bcoz i forgotten some parts n i haven learn some parts... but i was too tired yesterday dat i fell aslp although i was holding the phone... chatting... haiz... when i realise i didnt even manage to c my sis n the dog... the v cute dog... go off... i was so damn sad... i realli felt like crying... n now... i m crying... haiz... although we did took some pic yesterday at the wedding... T.T rocco... i miss ur cute cute face... n i miss ur barking... i miss ur bite too... haiz... i lost the feeling of being bitten whenever i c him... i dunno when i will c them again... mayb one yr ltr??? i realli dunno... but within tis 6 months dat my 2nd sis had move in back at my hse... many things realli happen... i mean... i learn alot frm her... i learn knitting... n i hav been spending my time wif her... going to dog exhibition... going to pet mover... having dinner n even lunch sometimes wif her... all the memories... n she is the person i tok to everytime i hav prob... n she noe the most abt mi n my darling... in tis 6 months... i realli enjoy my time wif her... n the cute rocco... i realli realli miss them... n i didnt even manage to send them off... i dunno wat can i say to describe my sadness... my hse is so quiet now... w/o rocco's barking... w/o the sound of rocco's collar whenever he move ard... w/o my sis sniffing sound bcoz of her nose prob... n w/o even tinkin where the dog will b... in case i get bitten... haiz...

Image hosting by Photobucket

ROCCO!!!

haiz... sad... sad... sad... anyway... i took back my results on friday... it was ok... w/o any Cs... n all pass average except eng... which juz below average by 1 mark... i surprise dat i get B4... bcoz my first test sucks... anyway... overall is ok... i dunno abt my class position lei... hmm... anyway... i will continue work hard de... n i believe tis yr i realli did work hard...

waaaa.... sad... super sad... haiz... i cant even smile now... T.T

No comments:

i realise the reason i stop blogging is because i think i don't need to tell people what i do and what happens to me everyday. rather, i...