Saturday, March 11, 2006

wow... so long nvr post liao wor... canot blame la... wan blame then blame skol =x n my sis wedding... lolx... no la... anyway... finally reach holiday le!!! but yesterday was still busying wif my sis de thingy... last few weeks r the common test... sianz... tink le oso sianz... n i get back my a maths 2nd common test... o no... i cant believe it man... i juz pass u noe... i nvr did so badly for my maths test b4 lo... not at all... tink tis time cant get A1 le... haiz... i cant believe dat i juz pass... so sad... nvm... i will do betta nxt time... certainly betta... bcoz i wun let my maths results bcome B or C de... no way... lolx...

tis month v sianz la... i cant go the parents meeting bcoz is the same day as my sis de wedding... then bo bian lo... hav to arrange for another day... so ma fan... wahaha... but a gd news... our class went in the finals for lit drama... woohoo... lolx... cool... but dunno whether we can win... lets pray hard... skol reopen de first week got learning carnival... i find dat tis yr one a bit sianz lo... o... ya... can anybody tink of the cheer??? so bo liao... the theme is power... wat abt power man... tink tink tink... yup... another sad news... my hse will soon left mi n my mum le... sis going jap le... haiz... so sad... juz the nxt day aft my sis de wedding... anyway... dun b confused... i got 3 sis... hehe...

hmm... wat else to say??? abt skol... haiz... im so sad dat it bcome like tis... i m realli sad la... wat muz all tis things happen... y cant we live in harmony... wats dere to quarrel??? all i wan is peace n happiness... dats wat i wanna say... n dats all...

k la... change my mood... lolx... =p i love the song... jay chou de new song... hehe... shan hu hai... yay... so nice... im lovin it... hmm... tues is the oral wor... wish mi gd luck ba... my oral sucks... n my eng sucks... o ya... sad news again... ms long going off le... T.T so sad... so damn sad... we cant c her le... how i wish we can meet her again... is like... i tink ms long teach betta than ms ow... at least we wun b scare of ms long... ms ow oni noe how to create fear... n emphasize on pronouciation... sometimes i dun even noe wat i hav learn in her class... at first got the word of the day... somehow i tink i learnt... but now no more le... i dunno wat i hav learnt...

wahaha... mi n my darling 4 month plus liao wor... happy happy... =p faster congrats us... =.=lll lolx... k la... stop here... free then post again ba...

No comments:

i realise the reason i stop blogging is because i think i don't need to tell people what i do and what happens to me everyday. rather, i...