Friday, December 22, 2006

tis few days de mood no gd. alot of unlucky things happen. seriously. when one thing goes wrong. the rest of the things will juz follow.

lets tok abt the day daredevils went out. we exchange present. took neos. then mi n clar go cut hair. ok. abt my hair. nth much. juz a diff in my finge ba. it doesnt matter anyway. pple say i look more awake rit now. aft dat i went home. get everything ready n rush to my sis de hse. bcoz the nxt day nd to go goat farm. rushing to her hse. my shoe spoilt. its somehow new. but it juz spoil. yeah. so i drag it to my sis hse. imagine. frm yishun to redhill. taking mrt. fine. it isnt dat bad. bcoz its not realli obvious. then when im reaching redhill. i realise i didnt bring my punch card out. the nxt day aft the visit to the goat farm. i nd to go work directly. so no choice. call my mum to bring it to her work place the nxt day. n i will collect frm her. moreovermy shoe spoilt. nd to take frm ehr another shoe if not i cant go work. sianzz.

then ok. nvm. the nxt day went to goat farm. b4 dat went to MCYS (govt buliding). which is situated at thomson rd. ard dere. the place dat flood the day b4. the visit was ok. looked aft a boy 6 yrs old. v cute. sharudin. wif another RGS gal. lydia. yes. he was quite playful at first. kinda emo. he can laugh when he is playing. but when we leaving to goat farm he was so reluctant to go. aft a while he was ok. on the bus journey hes damn quiet. but when we reach the goat farm. he started to make noise again. yet when we r leaving the farm he bcome quiet again. reach mac he bcome noisy. going back to MCYS he bcame quiet again. the visit was not bad. i wanna go again. LOLx. but i dun like the goat milk =( not nice de.

yesterday was damn unlucky. actually got guzheng BBQ. but end up i nvr go. so on my home i was so tired i fell aslp. wake up oni when i reach the interchange. luckily it terminates at yishun. LOLx. then blur blur i feel like going home to slp. so eager to go home. when i reach my hse. i cant go in. guess wat. i realise i didnt bring my key. tot of going to some frens hse. but everybody not at home. sianz. hungry le. go eat my favourite myself. then tinkin wat i shld do nxt. so went to bugis find my mum AGAIN. to get the key. shopping ard. wearing my skol uniform. alone. at bugis. kinda weird ya. but my mood was like so down dat i cant feel any other thing. but when i reach home i nvr do my homework or anithing. juz slack ard. seriously no mood to do anithing lo.

yeah. today i didnt go for guzheng. dun ask mi y. no reason. was feeling rather down today. again. no reason. tink of alot of things. tink tink tink. mayb i cant forget. but so wat if i dun forget. i means nth. its juz the memories dat is holding mi back. i dun wanna go back. i juz wanna b happy again. how i feel. nobody will ever noe. towards guys towards relationship. wo fang qi le. lose hope. lose trust. aft the last one. i realise wo zhang da le. i change le. my tinkin esp. yet i dun like tis change. its supposed to b gd. it allows mi to c the world more clearly. but as i c more i feel more scary. i dun wan to fear tis world. i dun wan to believe wat i shld believe in rit now. yet i hav to face it.

i dun hate u.
but i dun like u.
bcoz u lied.

in my heart - no love, no hatred, no nth. only hurts.

No comments:

i realise the reason i stop blogging is because i think i don't need to tell people what i do and what happens to me everyday. rather, i...