Saturday, March 31, 2007

yesterday was the last day ever.
30 MAR. i will rmb.
i dun tink i muz repeat wat realli happen la.
sianz oredi. no point saying oso.
its a day when everything goes wrong.
yet when everything seems wrong.
n i nd someone to b wif mi.
both of them ignore mi.
i dun hav to mention who.
u noe who u r.
or mayb they wun even c tis post.
but it hurts quite alot.
im not tired last nite.
but im forcing myself to slp.
juz to stop my mind frm tinkin.
juz to stop myself frm getting emo.
yes. i finally fell aslp.
hoping to c something when i wake up.
nothing...
nah. its ok.
i shld juz accept it.
though he say he wun do dat to mi.
but he still did it last nite.
i try to convince myself.
dat u r juz busy.
but how long can tis b true.

No comments:

i realise the reason i stop blogging is because i think i don't need to tell people what i do and what happens to me everyday. rather, i...