Monday, March 31, 2008

AHHHHHHH.
AHHHHHHH.
AHHHHHHH.
how can i not post today.
such a terrible thing happen to mi.
n now i realli dunno wat i can do.
was troubling abt my family prob yesterday nite.
n chatted wif my sis until midnite 3plus.
of coz i wan to slp. but it doesnt mean dat i dun care.
so i wake up kinda late today n rush to skol.
i realli didnt expect such thing will ever happen to mi.
i was oredi late n tidying up my wallet on the mrt platform.
n my wallet juz slip off my hand.
i saw it wif my v own eyes.
a man ard 30-40 picked it up!
n at dat time i realli tot he will return it to mi.
i ran down the escalator. but i cant find him.
dat goes my wallet. dats it.
my ez-link card. my IC. my POSB card.
great loss to mi. n the wallet.
i bought it wif my own money n i seriously like it.
juz bought it tis yr n tot dat i could use it for at least a yr.
wow. i used it for less than half a yr.
i seriously couldnt believe it.
deres nth in my wallet dat he could use.
except the cash inside. he can hav it.
i find it super troublesome now dat i hav to make everything again.
n of coz paying for my IC. which is not worth it at all.
im seriously hoping dat he will return to mi.
even if the money is gone.
i wan the wallet. i wan my cards!
i reported to the control station.
i reached the skol n i was almost late.
approach a teacher n told him wat happen n everything.
finally decided to juz report to the police station.
went to the office n took an early leave form.
get approval frm the vp n go to the police station.
but my teacher keep telling mi the chances of getting back is 0.
its like. OMG! i wan it back. hais.
i feel kinda lost now. coz i hav to make everything again.
i seriously hope dat guy will return mi.
my frens said. y didnt i shout.
then everybody will look at him n he wun dare to take it.
mayb they r right. i shld hav shout.
but the gullible n naive mi actually tot dat he will return mi.
i realli nvr tot of shouting. juz keep asking myself to stay calm.
AHHHHHH. cant he juz return mi. hais.
come on. give mi some hope so dat i can trust singaporeans.
i tot i will cry. but up till now i haven.
i dunno y. mayb bcoz i noe crying doesnt help.
mayb it makes mi feel betta.
i will cry bcoz i didnt noe im so unlucky.
n nvr in my life i find myself fortunate at all.
mayb 'nvr' is a too strong word to use.
but seriously. i always tink dat my life is kinda terrible.
though i will try to console myself by tinkin dat im not the worst.
i dunno. i can oni wait n hope. pray hard.

No comments:

i realise the reason i stop blogging is because i think i don't need to tell people what i do and what happens to me everyday. rather, i...