Wednesday, October 01, 2008

luckily its all over.
i manage to calm myself down n now i feel much betta.
n dats the reason y deres nth abt PW.
if not. #$%&@#$. yeah.

yesterday went to play volleyball at bishan ACTIVE.
mi n fiona hav been trying hard. realli.
n we will continue to jiayou!
jarly too! u betta not run away.
u r supposed to coach us!
n now my left hand is realli weak.
if u pple do not noe.
i write wif my right hand but play wif my left hand.
bcoz im actually a left-hander.
aft dat went into cat high.
fiona is v proud of it =x
anyway. we played in the rain n had fun.

i realise the reason im living is for my frens.
bcoz i wan to b dere for them.
my greatest hope now is to hav the trust of pple.
listen n understand them when they nd mi.
always b dere.
trust. the thing dat keeps mi going.

maybe you are right.
we will never forget. but it has become a past.
i dont know what makes it a past.
should i be glad that it once happened?
or should i be sad 'cause it should not happen in the first place?
i dont even know whether i can treat you as my friend.
i should move on. i can do it right.
我们之间剩下的只有回忆。

i dont know whether i should ask.
but so what if i know who the person is.
as long as i know it wont be me.

No comments:

i realise the reason i stop blogging is because i think i don't need to tell people what i do and what happens to me everyday. rather, i...