Sunday, December 07, 2008

oh man. im tired tired n tired. LOLx.
yesterday or mayb shld say tis morning.
went to liangping's hse for overnite mahjong.
its crazy! play all the way from abt 4 to nearly 12.
*faint* by abt 9plus or ever earlier my body oredi aching.
mi n ping manage to catch up a bit while waiting for kimwei.
i tink its realli cool. haha.
but hey man. dun worry abt mi. coz im alrite =)
i realli feel glad dat i hav frens like u pple.
can meet up laugh, tok n everything.
mayb we shld realli meet up during christmas??
its gonna b cool having primary skol gathering again.
LOLx. dun tok abt winning or losing.
zhang liangping will nvr take money from mi!
so in the end i nvr even pay for my 'dinner' yesterday.
thanks ah. i noe i owe u 2 meals. haha.
nvr let it bcome 3 pls.
its been long since i met kimwei.
so im realli happy to c him =)

in the end i reach home at abt 1 n im supposed to meet ger.
but im too tired to move n everything.
so i suggested her to come my hse instead.
the original plan was to study n run.
but running was cancelled coz i cant run w/o slp.
study plan wasnt cancelled but in the end i juz slp =x
wahaha. ok la. not v long wat. 2hours plus?
n so sorie to spoil ger's study plan.
haha. coz she cant seem to study too.
its alright to slack once in a while yeah.
but i will b going to study real soon!
though im still feeling kinda tired. LOLx.
n tml nd to go back to work!
oh man. i kinda dread working now?
aft work tml then going to cele my mum's birthday =)

it's friends who make me see my worth.
it's friends who really care for me.
it's friends who I can really depend on.
THANKS FRIENDS! =D

No comments:

i realise the reason i stop blogging is because i think i don't need to tell people what i do and what happens to me everyday. rather, i...