Saturday, July 04, 2009

alright. i was supposed to post yesterday.
because it's the last day of exams!
sorry to fiona. haha. in the end i didnt post.
i thought of posting whatever i didnt manage to post.
but in the end im just too lazy =x
haha. not much time also.

yesterday was finally the end of midyears!
im glad that its over.
but when i get back my results, it will be different.
there is only one word to describe my midyears.
SCREWED!
i have no idea why i dont have enough time.
but ya. i dont have enough time.
so i will say i tried my best given the time i have.
but i was especially sad over my maths.
hais. i cant imagine that im hoping for a pass.
a C or a D is the best i can expect.
JonTan! prepare to buy me my oreo ice blend. wahaha.
ok. actually i hope what you say will be true.
but unfortunately, i know i cant get a B this time round.
it's really time to start working hard.
while studying for midyears, i keep asking myself.
why do i have to give myself so much pressure?
why do i have to go through all this stress?
i seriously hope its worth it.
and i hope studying in JC could be as enjoyable as secondary school.
alright. i shall try not to be pessimistic. LOLx.

so yesterday aft our last paper, some of us went to watch Transformer 2!
haha. i didnt even watch Transformer 1 =x
but i manage to enjoy watching Transformer 2. so i was glad.
fiona was so scare down there. as if shes watching some horror movie =x
haha. and she said if nat was there, she will do the same.
aft the movie i check the time and realise that it's already 9.
kinda get a shock. didnt know it was so late already.


well. aft exams of course i slept with all the time i have.
LOLx. studying for midyears, i sleep less than 5hours a day.
spending the whole day staring at notes. its so boring! =x
but i try as much as possible to take a break aft studying the whole day.
not forgetting catching my everyday 9pm show.
and of course. every saturday boys over flower! LOLx.
ok. through this period, thanks cassandra, germaine, hongzhen and MOMO for all the encouragement and also talk to me when im so tired of studying.
liangping reminded me about being confident in the past.
was i really confident in the past?
hmm. maybe its really different now.
its really not easy to be confident with what i have been doing now.

slack a bit aft exams but is constantly reminded that i have work to complete my tuesday.
LOLx. and its really a lot of work.
but i still feel like slacking =x
having sore throat now. arghh.
alright. shall end my post here.

No comments:

i realise the reason i stop blogging is because i think i don't need to tell people what i do and what happens to me everyday. rather, i...