Sunday, May 01, 2005

sianz

sianz diaoz... pc spoil liao wor... but then nvm la... i oso dun wan myself to spend the whole day onlining... gd way to stop myself frm using the pc... haha... hmm... today went for bball training... preparing for interclass bball... muz hav confident... but then oso noe we got super gd opponents... we still hav to work for it lo... no matter wat... lose or win.. as long as the effort is shown ba... muz stop myself frm going out le... spend so much money... now bankrupt liao wor... anyway... finally tot thru everything... i dunno whether i still can hold on... but i cant cry... i wun force myself to forget... everything juz nature takes its course lo... juz dun wanna myself to b sad lo... i cant hate him... he is juz too gd le... i cant love him... he is oredi not mine le... tink of the past... sure will sad de... but muz overcome it... in order to get the rainbow we muz endure the rain... shld b liddat ba... haha... but then still wonder y... he can juz forget mi liddat... sometimes tink le oso dun tink i shld forgive him lo... do i still stand a chance??? or shld i juz give up... all tis i realli dunno... my godbro say... watever decision i made is ok... juz dun regret anithing in my life... tinkin quite hard... juz dun wan myself to regret lo... v xin ku de... i realli wish i can b happy again lo... at least now is betta than last time le... wif frens ard mi... my seniors n my godsibling... sometimes i juz wanna say i hate guys... hurting mi again n again... when i m going into the well they r climbing out... n when they reach the top i m oredi stuck... n they juz walk away liddat... i m still stuck... n the journey to climb alone is realli tough... when will tis end... i juz hope it is as soon as possible lo... but then if the relationship is realli dat fragile dat juz one person can break everything then wat can i still ask for... cant blame anybody for dat too... n if he can realli juz forget everything liddat then so be it lo... i lead my own life... he walk his own way...

No comments:

i realise the reason i stop blogging is because i think i don't need to tell people what i do and what happens to me everyday. rather, i...