Sunday, June 01, 2008

ok. its time to move on.
its time to move on. LOLx.
thanks for at least wanting to treat mi to the movie.
my favourite movie narnia.
y issit my favourite movie??
bcoz of u.
but oso thanks for being frank to mi.
dat im not worth ur time.
nah. its ok. i shld juz watch wif my frens.
the most i dun watch la.
its ok actually.
i agree to a certain extent.
dat i shld nvr go out wif him.
moreover to watch narnia wif him.
coz i will nvr b able to move on.
i will stuck dere forever.
yeah. mayb its not worth it.
coz he dun realli care anyway.
ok. i dunno.
my blog doesnt seem to b abt my life anymore.
its more abt mi n him. LOLx.
i will try to add more of my daily life thing ba.
mayb now everything doesnt seem as impt as him.
wat m i tokin abt??
haha. watever lo.
but im seriously not ready to accept anyone.
i dunno whether i wan anyway.
mayb im realli used to being on my own ba =)

No comments:

i realise the reason i stop blogging is because i think i don't need to tell people what i do and what happens to me everyday. rather, i...