Wednesday, June 04, 2008

ok. i realli realli hav to apologise here.
SORIE. to all my frens n whoever dat work wif mi.
haha. cause i tink recently i got PMS.
plus my sms burst oredi!
so im a bit de frustrated to reply sms.
sometimes dun even reply coz dun wan to waste it =x
ya. so v sorie.
i noe i hav been v stubborn n attitude recently.
hope u pple understand yeah.
hope dat u pple c tis post anyway.
recently cant realli tink.
so sometimes i tok w/o tinkin.
im so so sorie.
ok. i say it 3 times oredi. LOLx.
its definitely not easy for mi.
unless u all dunno i pay my own phone bill.
yeah. so every end of the month will b abit stress.
i hardly had anytime to complete my work n stuff.
my mum still ask mi to go n work..............
i hav nth to say.
of coz i said no. i dun hav time for it.
n of coz. she doesnt understand at all.
im starting to worry abt my future oredi.
how m i going to pay for my uni fees??
i bet n im sure dat im gonna borrow money.
n i will hav to return when i start working.
i believe dats how my life is gonna b.
similiar to my 1st sis.
but to mi. shes slightly more fortunate than mi.
n she save even more money than mi.
i wonder how.
coz i tink i oredi save more than my frens.
n they wonder y too. LOLx.
n i tink the perfect future i hope i will get.
is going further away from mi oredi.
reality is always far from wat we realli wan.
bcoz sometimes things r beyond our control.
deres nth i can do rit??
but. i will try my v best to go towards wat i wan =)

ok. alot of my frens say my post damn emo.
LOLx. making my blog emo too.
i dunno wat to say.
but i will try my best to live it up. haha.
n as u can c. im kinda moving on oredi.
hopefully the rest of my post wun b emo anymore.
oni family n personal stuff. no more BGR. haha.

No comments:

i realise the reason i stop blogging is because i think i don't need to tell people what i do and what happens to me everyday. rather, i...