Tis song is damn nice!
Fall for you - Secondhand Serenade
The best thing about tonight's that we’re not fighting
It couldn’t be that we have been this way before
I know you don’t think that I am trying
I know you’re wearing thin down to the core..
But hold your breath
Because tonight will be the night that I will fall for you
Over again
Don’t make me change my mind
Or I won’t live to see another day
I swear its true
Because a girl like you is impossible to find
You’re impossible to find
This is not what I intended
I always swore to you that I would never fall apart
You always thought that I was stronger
I may have failed
But I have loved you from the start
Oh, But hold your breath
Because tonight will be the night that I will fall for you
Over again
Don’t make me change my mind
Or I won’t live to see another day
I swear it’s true
Because a girl like you is impossible to find
It’s impossible to find
So breathe in so deep
Breathe me in
I’m yours to keep
And hold onto your words
‘Cause talk is cheap
And remember me tonight
When you’re asleep
Tuesday, June 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
i realise the reason i stop blogging is because i think i don't need to tell people what i do and what happens to me everyday. rather, i...
-
i realise the reason i stop blogging is because i think i don't need to tell people what i do and what happens to me everyday. rather, i...
-
杨丞琳-匿名的好友/匿名的朋友 (电视剧《海派甜心》插曲) 杜松混合茉莉的风 回忆里被爱那股激动 天色好红 温柔好浓 在胸口浮现 你的脸容 一起活在这城市迷宫 提起你名字心还跳动 却没重逢 只有想碰却又不敢碰的那种悸动 也许我们当时年纪真的太小 从那懵懵懂懂 走进各自天空 该怎麼...
-
杨丞琳-雨爱 窗外的天气 就像是你多变的表情 下雨了雨陪我哭泣 看不清我也不想看清 离开你我安静的抽离 不忍揭晓的剧情 我的泪流在心里学会放弃 听雨的声音一滴滴清晰 你的呼吸象雨滴渗入我的爱里 真希望雨能下不停 让想念继续让爱变透明 我爱上给我勇气的 rainie love 久违...
No comments:
Post a Comment