Saturday, September 17, 2005

170905

yoz... lolx... my second sis tml moving back nehz... happy ya... hmm... actually tink of my family... haiz... i last few days juz drop my tears for them... sobx... all bcoz of my third sis... she is good... juz dat sometimes a bit wat lo... but she is alwaz the one making my parents smile... all kinds of jokes n craps... but my first sis n second sis dun like her... bcoz of her bad habit... then she is left out by us... haiz... whenever we go kbox or anywhere... we nvr call her go... not mi la... coz not i pay de ma... how can i call pple lei... when my third sis noe abt it... she will juz say nvm lo... not blaming us at all... smile at us... but we noe she isnt happy at all ah... who will b happy nehz... as a family... go out oso nvr tell her... n she is oredi so 'ke lian' le... her bf dun let her work... dun let her take hp... dun let her contact wif her frens... though she oso dun feel like to contact la... but she oredi loses her freedom... juz dun understand... y she wanna b wif him lei... where got bf liddat de... sobx... my mum was oso sad abt it... we tink we left her out... but will my first n second sis tink tis way??? they wun... they r stubborn type... dun like means dun like... haiz... my third sis nvr blame us at all lo... mi mum n mi feel so bad abt it lo... tinkin abt nxt yr... wat will my family b like??? my dad is oredi not counted as the family le... dun feel like tokin abt him... nxt yr will oni left mi n my mum le... second sis going Japan... n may not b back le... third sis not living wif us... my first sis will move out in Dec... oredi married le ah... haiz...

[A] [B]roken [F]amily

[A] [B]roken [H]eart

[A] [B]roken [M]i

No comments:

i realise the reason i stop blogging is because i think i don't need to tell people what i do and what happens to me everyday. rather, i...