Monday, September 05, 2005

When Will I b Happy Lei???

i tink i can juz forget it ba... actually i noe no matter wat i wun b happy de... get used to it liao... got stead no stead... got pple love or not... still sad... when will i b happy lei??? i dunno... nvr will ba... let nature take its course ba... my greatest wish-to b happy forever... seems so impossible... hmm... mei guan xi... yesterday is my first time being so jian qiang... i m realli v happy... first time i cry nvr tell anybody n keep on asking pple to cheer up... though now i oredi say out la... but i m still v happy for myself lei... mayb tis is wat we call true love??? dats y dun wan the other to noe i m sad... lolx... omg... i m in pain... siao liao la... though i say nth... deep in my heart dere is a big scar... ni shi bu hui ai wo de... dong mahx... i m afraid to lose u... but no choice de ma... tis kind of thingy... suan le ba... +HeArTbRoKeN+

No comments:

i realise the reason i stop blogging is because i think i don't need to tell people what i do and what happens to me everyday. rather, i...