Wednesday, September 14, 2005

simple sucks...

yay... finally i online!!! dotx... k la... update norh... but nth much to say today.. tink i under depression le... so sad... so damn unhappy today.. bcoz i sucks... short n sweet reason... simeon agree ya... no nd mi ask... tell mi when he saw the nick... lolx... anyway it is true la... i tink i will try to change... when one day u all c mi v quiet.. pls congrats mi... coz i hav succeeded in changing myself... my attitude sucks... my temper sucks... n everything juz sucks lo... everytime so noisy de... someone pls shut my mouth up lo... i tink i hav offended pple somehow... haiz... i m the lousiest person in the world man... k la... gonna stop myself frm scolding myself... ltr pple say mi crazy... hmm... anyway... i tink of a new name... Anthea... but tink i may not use lo... i oso dunno nehz...

[I] [S]imply [S]ucks!!!

No comments:

i realise the reason i stop blogging is because i think i don't need to tell people what i do and what happens to me everyday. rather, i...