Tuesday, December 13, 2005

alrite... tok abt yesterday nite de thingy ba... i cried... not bcoz of wat... juz bcoz i heard dat someone say i m flirt... yup... he may b jokin... but it realli hurts la... o my... my conscience is clear man... how can i flirt when i dun even like pple to flirt... i can say n admit dat i like to b wif guys... i can say n admit dat somehow i like my guy fren more than my gal fren... i can say n admit dat i can go out wif all guys n one gal myself alone... i dun mind... not bcoz i m flirting... who cares whether they like mi... i mean love... i dun even wan them to like mi... i treat all guys fren as my v gd de fren... my buddy... n my brother... mayb to some pple gals wun tink tis way... watever it is... i m who i m lo... those who misunderstand mi r those who dun understand mi at all... i juz find dat whenever i hav prob it concern guys... mayb to some pple i shld hate them... but somehow whenever i hav prob my guy fren help mi more then my gal fren... bcoz they understand guys... telling guys abt my prob n listening to them is listening to another point of view... n somehow i feel betta aft dat... is anithing wrong wif dat??? haiz... guy fren do create prob sometimes... but i hav to say dat i realli treat them as my fren...

nvm... back to today... went to make my specs... hehe... now then i realise my degree is so low... rite -150 left -175... lolx... not bad ah... nvr increase nvr decrease n nehz... i die die oso wan dat specs i chose... n i realise my skol is so fussy even over specs.. canot thick frame blah blah blah... i make one... the side frame r thick... but can b taken out... so is like i can take out the thick frame when i m in skol... put it back when i m out of skol... lolx... not bad ah... i choose v long nehz... bcoz cant find suitable lens de shape ma... finally found one... hehe... but the colour of coz not my fav colour... is ok la... then no more frameless... aft dat go buy skol shoe... i like dat one... can say i m v happy... bcoz yesterday juz bought my fav bag... of coz not my fav colour again... mi de pink edition gonna change le... nvm la... the bag is black... my darling like it ma... then the specs a bit black a bit green la... haiz... somehow i feel like crying... WHERE IS MY PINK?!?! i m still a pink lover k... dun c mi liddat hor...

then my primary skol gathering is set on 22 dec... at east coast... BBQ + ton lo... i gonna book the pit... call everybody n tell them... haiz... like v diff to find everybody lo... gd thing is i can tell them... i wun b organising again... so tis may b the last time... other pple wun organise de... every end of yr pple will find mi... say 'hey holiday liao... rmb to organise gethering hor'... even if they liddat say... whenever i hav a gathering... they will say c first mayb got something on... wats tis... yup... they noe dat it is stress to b an organiser... n somehow wif no one helping... dats y nobdy else ever wanna do anithing abt it... mayb they realli hav to noe how it feels to b like mi...

No comments:

i realise the reason i stop blogging is because i think i don't need to tell people what i do and what happens to me everyday. rather, i...