Saturday, December 10, 2005

wahaha... so long nvr update liao... lolx... internet got some prob la... anyway... WELCOME BACK TO SINGAPORE!!! tis is for my didi... heya... sorie ah... u msg mi i nvr reply... nvr use dat phone ma... lolx... i noe i m lame la... anyway... today is one of my ex de birthday... aiyo... thing i hav to say to the guys... pls cherish wat u hav b4 it is gone...

anyway... i dunno how long i nvr update le la... but i oredi 1 week 1 day nvr meet my darling le... T.T went to pet movers today... man... heavy rain nehz... anyway 2 days ltr... hehe... can meet my darling le... =p i dreamt abt him tis afternoon aft i came home frm pet movers... i dreamt dat he went out n nvr tell mi... then i cant find him... call him nvr ans... man... cry nehz... lolx... dunno y liddat... anyway it is damn scary... so long nvr update... but i dun hav much thing to say lei...

ANYWAY PPLE... I HAV A REQUEST - HELP MI TAG MY BOARD... lolx... no matter who u r la...

No comments:

i realise the reason i stop blogging is because i think i don't need to tell people what i do and what happens to me everyday. rather, i...