Saturday, January 05, 2008

another post for today!!
im still sick yeah.
but anyway. today went mutts n mittens.
sending my dog for boarding ba.
soon. but not yet.
i insist on not giving it away.
i mean i nvr find any gd owner.
n everybody shld b able to understand.
how one will feel when ur family is giving u away.
definitely not gd at all.
so i realli dun wan give him away.
but it doesnt seem like i hav a choice.
im still trying.
mayb i can nvr hav a dog again.
i hav to choose b/w my mum n the dog.
i cant say i wan the dog n not my mum yeah.
hais. but i cant say i dun wan the dog. =(

aft going mutts n mittens.
at first tot of meeting huimin.
but she wan go shopping. go play.
n im still sick. not realli in the mood yeah.
i hav to say sorie coz i realli feel bad.
she wan to make mi feel bad as well. LOLx.
coz i owe her birthday n christmas present =x
my god. i realli dun mean to.
i will give de.
so end up i didnt meet huimin. SORIE!!
tot of going home coz realli feeling sian.
but end up i went jaslin's hse.
played guzheng n mahjong. yeah.
go home at ard 9.
coz my cough is realli getting terrible.

tml paragon promoters r meeting again.
but i dunno.
i feel like meeting them.
BUT. dun feel like watching movie =x
dun feel like going out.
juz feel like resting.
dats my life now. seriously.
staying at home everyday.
if not go my fren's hse.
im still tinkin.
but im still sick anyway. hmm.
im indecisive. n i hate it.
it makes my mind tink too much.

i hope to b a betta fren.
but i tink i failed.
sorie pple if i make u feel pangseh.
coz sometimes i realli dunno where to go.
n wat to do.

No comments:

i realise the reason i stop blogging is because i think i don't need to tell people what i do and what happens to me everyday. rather, i...