Monday, January 28, 2008

i hav so much to say.
but im lazy to post =x LOLx.
actually not intending to post today de.
supposed to do homework.
but end up i realise i got no mood at all.
partly bcoz of the afternoon PE today.
i feel kinda lethargic to do anithing.
somehow makes mi feel like crying.
coz i realli do wanna finish my homework.
instead of rushing it tml. LOLx.
deres no skol tml!
juz feel great having a break. haha.

i wasnt v happy actually.
coz im missing my dog.
which is currently at mutts n mittens.
boarding over dere.
on the v first day i realli cried.
when i was playing wif him at the place.
sound sad rit.
n i didnt realli wan to go.
but i hav got work so no choice.
but when we go he started whining.
dats so sad. hais.
i sound realli emo tokin abt tis.
but dogs do hav feelings like human yeah.
imagine u r the one dere instead.
sure got the feeling of being abandoned yeah.
hais. dats realli sad.
i realli dun mean to let him go.
n i will b sure to bring him back aft a few weeks.
i wun put him dere for more than a month de.
i will try to visit him when im free.
anyway im going dere every sat for training.
as in dog training session wif him.
muz b dere to wait for mi yeah!
wait for mi to visit u n bring u back home.


heres a song i tink its nice. haha.
Teardrops On My Guitar lyrics

Drew looks at me, I fake a smile so he won't see
That I want and I'm needing everything that we should be
I'll bet she's beautiful, that girl he talks about
And she's got everything that I have to live without

Drew talks to me, I laugh cause it's so damn funny
That I can't even see anyone when he's with me
He says he's so in love, he's finally got it right,
I wonder if he knows he's all I think about at night

[Chorus:]

He's the reason for the teardrops on my guitar
The only thing that keeps me wishing on a wishing star
He's the song in the car I keep singing, don't know why I do

Drew walks by me, can he tell that I can't breathe?
And there he goes, so perfectly,
The kind of flawless I wish I could be
She'd better hold him tight, give him all her love
Look in those beautiful eyes and know she's lucky cause

[Repeat Chorus]

So I drive home alone, as I turn out the light
I'll put his picture down and maybe
Get some sleep tonight

He's the reason for the teardrops on my guitar
The only one who's got enough of me to break my heart
He's the song in the car I keep singing, don't know why I do
He's the time taken up, but there's never enough
And he's all that I need to fall into..

Drew looks at me, I fake a smile so he won't see.
Cause he's the reason


im not going to depend on u anymore.
im gonna depend on myself!
my life is not oni abt u.
n i dun nd u anymore. =)

No comments:

i realise the reason i stop blogging is because i think i don't need to tell people what i do and what happens to me everyday. rather, i...