Friday, January 25, 2008

time to post! LOLx.
actually supposed to post yesterday.
but reach home super tired le.
lazy to post =x
get back results yesterday.
its not like my results arent gd.
juz dat i tink i shld do betta.
many pple in my skol did well.
i dun tink i shld get wat i hav got.
i tink it shld b betta.
dun mind sharing.
i got L1B4 8. L1R5 10.
many will say its gd enough.
i noe its oredi not v bad.
but its quite a disappointment.
10 sounds not bad.
but its my expectation dat i didnt reach.
so im unhappy bcoz of my expectation.
so pple. dun bother understand.
coz not all pple will understand.
its over. rit. so i wun brood over it.
do i hav to tell my grades for my subject?
im too lazy to. HAHA. so nvm la.
juz disappointed dat i didnt get 4A1s.
i oni got 3. its my chem dat got A2 instead.
sad. but nvm. =)
everybody seems to do well.
i mean not all my frens. but most ba.
congrats to those who did well.
for those who didnt get wat they wan.
treat it as a lesson n move on.

we have OG outing on sunday.
n we took photos as well.
celebrated lawson, junda n changlok's birthday.
we went pool then thai express for dinner. =)

2 gay pose. yongjie n charlie =x
Photobucket

Photobucket

the cake ziyan bought for them.
Photobucket

january babies! junda lawson changlok
Photobucket

group photo. though not everyone is present.
Photobucket

the guys. wif angeline at the back. Lolx.
Photobucket

the girls!
Photobucket

OGLs of OG 22. ziyan charlie zhenhong.
Photobucket

last but not least. dinner at thai express!
Photobucket

sending my dog to boarding tml.
tis realli makes mi feel like crying.
i dunno. i feel quite lost.
i tink i will miss him.
its boarding now. its temp.
but im afraid one day it will bcome forever.
i hope i will b able to get him back.
tml i got work too.
start working tml.
dats the reason i didnt go for OG dinner today.
not many pple went i guess.
but its at 9.30pm. dats late.

if anybody wonders how my mum n my newphew look like.
Photobucket
on my mum birthday last yr.
i bought the cake! =p

No comments:

i realise the reason i stop blogging is because i think i don't need to tell people what i do and what happens to me everyday. rather, i...