Sunday, November 12, 2006

HAHA. today is the 2nd day of my work. =p dun ask mi how was it. alot of pple ask le. i dunno how to ans. bcoz its was juz liddat ah. LOLx. yeah. then i made frens of coz. but then not my age de. mostly 20++ n get married liao. most of them got children le. but tokin to mature pple oso gd ah. HAHA. learn alot of things.

then they ask mi abt my bf. nth much to tok abt. then she ask how many ex i hav. i told her. so she ended up askin issit deres a prob wif mi. yeah. i was tinkin too. everytime aft a break up i ask myself the same old questions. i tink mayb n most prob. deres a prob wif mi. i dunno wat. LOLx. anyway. yeah. i agree deres a prob wif mi. gonna stay single forever?? i dun mind. as long as i can survive in tis world myself. =p

tml is bio SPA. HAHA. gonna b dead. wish mi luck. JIAYOU.

hmm. wat else. im enjoying my life rit now. nobody can affect mi =)

i guess dats all?? LOLx.

No comments:

i realise the reason i stop blogging is because i think i don't need to tell people what i do and what happens to me everyday. rather, i...