Sunday, November 05, 2006

i admit i miss u. i admit i cant forget u. i admit my love for u is still dere. but no matter how sad i m. how hurtful everything is. i will let u go. i hav to face the fact n the reality. no matter how cruel it is. no matter whether i wan to. bcoz i hav no other choice.

now i hav made up my mind. i wan to depend on myself. nvr depend on guys. i may hav a stead. but dat someone has to respect watever im doing. nvr ever stop mi frm doing wat i wan to. dat someone has to b dere when i nd him. dat someone has to love mi wif all his heart.

dere r some things which i muz hav n do in my future.
1) learn jap language
2) hav a driving licence
3) get a car
4) hav my own dog
5) go for make-up courses

all tis r juz interest ba. its time to start saving money rit now. for my v own future. deres still a shopping list waiting for mi.
1) I.P. zone purple jacket
2) slipper
3) bag
4) mascara
5) lip balm n gloss

i guess dats all for now?? LOLx. cant tink of anithing else rit now. im finding jobs. im gonna work =p

No comments:

i realise the reason i stop blogging is because i think i don't need to tell people what i do and what happens to me everyday. rather, i...