Saturday, November 25, 2006

i love my mummy!!! HAHA. seems a bit weird ya. but i realli tink so nehz. dats y now my attitude towards her is different le. =p she oso say i bcome guai liao. buy things for her. wash my clothes. iron my clothes. LOLx. not too free. juz doing something i tink i shld. but not alwaz la. sometimes oni. at least got improvement rit. mayb bcoz now i got work le ba. dats y mum try to understand mi. yeah. her birthday reaching le. hehe. celebrate celebrate celebrate.

anyway. i oso love my sisters. my real siblings. although they all get married le. they hav hubby liao. not living wif us anymore. i still miss them alot alot. they still treat mi v gd oso. HAHA. dats y im happy. pple will envy mi for having 3 sis. but i wun envy them for having bros, i dunno y. mayb i realli prefer to hav all sisters?? liddat then closer ba?? different pple different tinkin la. LOLx.

i like my sistas too. HAHA. tis time is frens ba. alwaz dere for mi de. alwaz hav fun tgt. crazy tgt. yeah. alot ba. huimin,sophia,rueylin,meijun,germaine,wanchun... so on la. do i hav to name all out?? LOLx. all my frens. I LOVE THEM. hehe. gals or boys la. all my frens. my jies oso. =p

tis paragraph is for my bro de la. LOLx. kor or di. ok la. thank them all. esp di lo. HAHA. help mi alot. alwaz pei mi n buy things for mi. waste money =x anyway. yeah. THANKS =)

yesterday was M&M. terrible. but nvm. its over. i love ELDDS de acting. OMG. its so funny n nice. the pple in front of mi keep laughing n commenting at the same time. LOLx. i oni manage to watch EL =( but then ok la. i rather watch EL i tink. LOLx. then took pictures again. sec 4s n sec 3s. we r united man. not wif the juniors though. dun ask y. all the seniors so gd. all come back buy sweets n chocs. LOLx. shiok nehz. they r the best. HAHA.

yeah man. dats the right attitude. hes juz an asshole. LOLx.

No comments:

i realise the reason i stop blogging is because i think i don't need to tell people what i do and what happens to me everyday. rather, i...