Saturday, July 12, 2008

i have to do this because im tagged by CASSANDRA. LOLx. n instruction B.

A) People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs & replace any question that they dislike with a new question formulated by themselves.

B) Tag people to do this quiz & those who are tagged cannot refuse. These people must state who they were tagged by & cannot tag the person whom they were tagged by. Continue this game by sending it to other people.


#1. If your lover betrayed you, what will your reaction be?
as usual, the very first thing i will do is cry. HAHA. bcoz dats mi! =x then i will curse him like crazy (just to make myself feel betta) and once again confirm dat GUYS SUCK.

#2. If you can have a dream to come true, what would it be?
not thinking of all the problems i hav, lead a really happy life without any trouble and laugh throughout my life.

#3. What will your dream wedding be like?
hmm. if i ever get married? LOLx. not going to ask for much. just hope that the guy standing beside me will be someone i really love.

#4. Are you confused as to what lies ahead of you?
hmm. yeah.

#5. What’s your ideal lover like?
since it's ideal lover, i guess he does not exist. HAHA. but anyway. i like guy who has a mind of his own and able to decide for himself. he does not hav to be very handsome. average will do. but definitely must hav fashion sense =x (sound superficial). but someone i mind about it. i dont know why. HAHA. he must be able to take care of himself and of course take very good care of me. thoughtful, caring and definitely not a flirt. last but not least, i dont know why i'm attracted to sporty guys. yeah. i guess thats about it. quite realistic actually.

#6. Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?
being loved by someone.

#7. How long do you intend to wait for someone you really love?
a dumb girl like me will wait for someone i really love like forever? (dont start scolding me)HAHA. if i really love him, i believe he worth everything to me. so i will never think that he is not worth waiting. but of course, when it is pointless to continue to wait and when there is someone better out there waiting for me, i will stop waiting.

#8.If you love each other yet your can't get together?
actually i don't believe things such as i love you but i can't be with you. i always believe that if we really love each other, we should be able to go through everything together. that's what relationship and true love is all about. (at least i believe so)

#9. Is there anything that has made you unhappy these days?
hmm. yeah i guess. impossible to list out all.

#10.Who makes your day?
hmm. my dog? HAHA. as long as he is at home i guess i will be happy ba. and of course, family and friends. more of friends i guess. SMITS! JIAYAN (though very long never talk to you already). GERMAINE! CASSANDRA (dont say i never mention you. haha). sad to say. yongjie. haha. he makes me laugh when i'm sad. basically all my friends =)

#11. Is being tagged fun?
hmm. yeah i guess.

#12. How do you see yourself in ten years time?
hmm. still single i guess. LOLx. cause i dont think i will find a suitable guy =x a career woman! i always think so. and driving my own car! HAHA. hope hope hope that day will come. I DONT NEED A MAN!

#13. Who are currently the most important people to you?
family and friends. my dog?? HAHA.

#14. What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?
HAHA. a very nice and caring friend. nice person to talk to.

#15. Would you rather be single & rich or married but poor?
single and rich. HAHA. cause i must prove that I DONT NEED A MAN! =x LOLx. want to be rich not because i think money is important. i just dont want money to be part of the problem in my life (like now) and i don't want to restrict myself from enjoying my life because of money.

#16. What is the first thing you do every morning?
looking at my phone to check the time and whether there is any message. i dont know why also. HAHA.

#17. Would you give all in a relationship?
YES of course. LOLx. this is crap. if you are my friend you should know what kind of person i am la. i might just give too much.

#18. What is one thing you wish to do most now?
slacking and sleeping! LOLx. enjoying my life out somewhere.

#19. What type of friends do you like?
someone who will always be there for me (impossible to be there forever though) and listen to whatever i want to say. someone who is friendly and caring. probably crazy friend like JOYCE =X HAHA. cause they definitely brighten my day by making me laugh all the time.

#20. What type of friends do you dislike?
pangseh kia! =x LOLx. i dont like people who always pangseh. as in seriously last minute pangseh. and people who are only think of themselves and not for others. cant think of any other thing right now. HAHA.

ok. im going to tag.
1. NATALIE
2. YVONNE
actually got more people to tag one. but they dont hav tagboard! my god. ok. JIAYAN n JOYCE. if u all ever visit my blog. HAHA. =)

No comments:

i realise the reason i stop blogging is because i think i don't need to tell people what i do and what happens to me everyday. rather, i...