Tuesday, July 22, 2008

miss school for 2 days oredi.
haven even finish my chinese compo.
so sorie mr mok. thanks for allowing mi to hand up late.
aft i go back deres certainly alot i hav to do.

to all my frens. thanks for ur concern.
im much betta. but hopefully it wont get worse.
i shld b able to go back school tml.

thanks to all my frens for cheering mi up n motivate mi.
u pple certainly brighten up my day.
i dun hav to name pple. bcoz its bascially all my frens.
i noe u pple r dere for mi.
but i realli feel bad to trouble u pple all the time.
coz its my prob. i juz hav to solve it myself.
i noe u all r oni offering ur listening ear.
but i dunno. mayb i shldnt hav.
n to pple who tink dat my blog is damn emo.
im sorie. but i hav to let my problems out a bit.
in fact. the blog doesnt contain everything of mi.
deres definitely things inside mi dat u pple wun noe.
deres no point in mi telling pple all my probs.
n deres no point in mi letting pple noe dat im unhappy.
i do share my prob wif some pple.
but sometimes i tink. who realli understand the prob?
diff pple face diff kind of prob.
n till now. i dun tink i hav frens facing the same prob as mi.
eventually i hav to face it. i hav to solve it.
how can i solve it. tis is my choice.
m i trying too hard to be someone whom i noe i cant b in the first place.
i realli wan to b. i realli wan to do wat i wan to do.
but. can i?
i can feel myself getting weaker n weaker.
dere r times i realli tell myself i can b stronger.
n i tried being positive. telling myself i can do it.
but eventually the prob is still dere. remain unsolved.

for pple who r tinkin of wat my prob is.
its definitely not bgr. so dun tink too much!

can i cry my whole heart out?

No comments:

i realise the reason i stop blogging is because i think i don't need to tell people what i do and what happens to me everyday. rather, i...