Friday, July 11, 2008

oh yes! LOLx. finally can post again le.
its friday! my god. nowadays can oni look forward to friday.
LOLx. i tink today im v happy lei. i dunno y.
did i say i get back my maths paper oredi??
OMG. 9 marks careless la. i keep reminding myself.
haha. mayb i shldnt. doesnt make my life any betta.
i didnt get an A unfortunately. but at least got a B la.
not so bad. if i get C i tink i will be damn sad la. LOLx.

just now my PW group had an interview wif Ms Leong.
my god. i so feel like dying juz now. LOLx.
not bcoz of Ms Leong la.
its just dat my CCA got AGM yet im gonna b late.
being one of the exco i shldnt b la. ya.
so i faster finish the interview then chiong to AGM.
LOLx. ok la. the interview i feel quite ok.
im satisfied. n i tink Ms Leong provide us a lot of useful information.
thank her so much. i tink shes quite nice. haha.
aft the AGM was farewell buffet for the seniors n Mr Tan.
the food quite ok la i tink. haha. im full!
i realli did grow fat ok. a little bit oso call grow wat.
haha. come on pple. juz believe mi. LOLx.
aft the buffet we play captains ball!
my god. its so fun n shiok la. haha.
we playing the whole AJ square.
its like big?? LOLx. we had great fun.
though my face n mouth kana hit by ball.
aiya. as usual la. its always liddat. haha.

i got my new shoe oredi. YES! like finally?
haha. but i dunno whether i will be used to it.
watever. it is not v impt.

tml is my nephew first month!
i tink we are going to eat seafood for dinner ba.
actually i cant eat seafood one. haha.
i dun even noe whether im realli allergic to it la.
coz sometimes can eat sometimes canot.
but i tink. juz eat lo. my parents always ask mi eat.
haha. but i dun hav any special liking for seafood.
its not a muz for mi to eat seafood.
i dun mind not having it =) haha.
i bought a damn cute shirt for him!
LOLx. i nvr buy for my first nephew. feel v bad.
haha. buy for my second nephew lo.
im gonna hav a niece tis end of year.
but i will oni c her nxt yr CNY.
coz second sis in taiwan now yeah. LOLx.
will b back for CNY nxt yr. juz to let us c the baby.
now my first sis in taiwan oso. shopping.
this is the shirt.
Photobucket
damn cute rit!?!? LOLx. juz say yes.

if i got the time i shall post some stuff in my class blog.
muz motivate the class to do well! haha.
i tink my class is having fun tgt. realli.
but some pple. always disappoint the teachers n everything.
ok. shall tok abt tis more in my class blog. haha.

i dunno whether i truly forget.
i just never realli tink abt it.
or mayb i just dun hav the time to tink.

No comments:

i realise the reason i stop blogging is because i think i don't need to tell people what i do and what happens to me everyday. rather, i...