Sunday, July 06, 2008

its weekends! i got juz a bit of time to post.
LOLx. im motivated to study!
sound so mugger. but its ok la.
today went to study wif huimin.
did chem energetics n graphing techniques.
my god. my mind almost burst la.
im tinkin so hard for graphing techniques.
dats when i noe im dead. haha.
the topics r getting harder n harder.
which means. we hav to work harder n harder as well.
its ok. we shall JIAYOU ba. LOLx.
i dunno whether i shld go out tml.
i feel like relaxing. but deres alot to do oso.
besides going out too much is kinda sian =x

huimin now got a rich bf.
i noe i shld b happy for her.
but i dun realli agree wif her way of life now.
i shall not say it out here.
but i guess i hav difficulty telling her wat i meant.
u noe. to save money n not waste it.

oh ya. we went to amk dat mac again. LOLx.
suddenly i tink of HL. hmm. kinda random.
but im seriously glad dat hes different now.
n hes realli doing well now.
its been long since he visited my blog.
i guess he wun b able to c tis anyway. haha.

anyway. i reach home today n saw my another thermometer.
LOLx. i realise the one i tot spoilt is my super old one.
n now i found my thermometer. its still working!
i dun hav to spend $4 buying it la.
a reminder to nat. rmb ur thermometer! LOLx.
dat is if she c it la.

i wan to write friendship card!
but i dunno whether i got enough paper.
mayb nd to go buy oredi. LOLx.
for alot of pple ok. SMITS cass ger mayb huimin jon.
my god. its a total of 9 pple. haha.

i guess i nd to send a little bit more time wif my dog.

No comments:

i realise the reason i stop blogging is because i think i don't need to tell people what i do and what happens to me everyday. rather, i...