Saturday, November 26, 2005

haiz.. i m realli sad tis time... i dunno how to describe my feelings... i juz feel like crying...

i can actually reach home late tonight... but tink le oso suan liao... actually wanna go yishun ITE dere watch jerry they all de competition... i juz cant find my way dere... though my darling say he can acc mi go... but he oso not sure abt the route... haiz... wat for... end up i hav decided not to go le... one thing is i dunno the way... another thing is i dun tink i shld go... another thing is i dun tink my darling shld go... he shld b tired.. he shld stay at home... tis thingy will end late... somemore they r the last team... he will reach home late... haiz... i feel like going bcoz i v long nvr c them performing lion dance... tis time is at yishun... not too far away frm my hse... i m able to go too... if i noe the way i will go dere by myself le... haiz... i dunno... realli dunno... sorie dat i cant b dere... haiz... T.T oredi try v hard to find my way dere le... i dunno it is so difficult...

now i will b alone at home le... spend my time crying???? dotx...

No comments:

i realise the reason i stop blogging is because i think i don't need to tell people what i do and what happens to me everyday. rather, i...