Sunday, November 13, 2005

today is a v tiring day... went to aunt de shop work... first day... of coz dunno alot of things... somehow i tink i go dere is for nth... not dat i nvr do anithing... juz dat dere is enough pple to help... i try to serve... do cashier... n spend a few hours arranging all their receipts... dats the most tiring de... though i was juz sitting dere... my whole body aches... my working hour is 12 to 8... hmm... v flexible... free then go... not free then dun go lo...
jerry msg mi thru friendster today... congrats mi for finding a stead... n say dat he will b waiting... anyway i juz hope he can realli do something abt his future... he didnt even complete N level... haiz... v sad for him... how i wish i can b the one who motivates him in workin hard for his future... i m the one who stop him frm quitting skol in the beginning of 2005... aft everything happen... he quit... i hav nth to say la... by dat time... i was oredi a nobody to him... now... wat can i say...
wa... now i miss my darling v much.. lolx... gonna spend my time wif him for the rest of the day... work cant sms de wor...
my sale of music n movement de tickets... 4... one frm my darling... one frm tahjian... 2 frm my didi joel... lolx... everybody b my witness hor... i gonna pay for tahjian forst... he gonna pay mi back when he see mi... dats wat he say...

dats all for today...

No comments:

i realise the reason i stop blogging is because i think i don't need to tell people what i do and what happens to me everyday. rather, i...