Tuesday, November 08, 2005

omg... i realli cant believe it... issit realli her... i noe one of the star idol... alicia yong... i realli dunno it is her until today... omg... if u all wonder who i tokin u all can go to search for star idol... if not go to my friendster... she is one of my friend... alicia... yup... i noe her when i went to orchard wif my primary skol fren... i dun tink she rmb mi la... she juz doing her job by introducing the zodiac ladies to us... i was oredi a member at dat time... bcoz pple dere r friendly... but i hav nvr been to any of the event... yup... but i m not the member now le... i was v surprised... but she is good in speakin... hav big eye... i m realli shock... ok... anyway yesterday went to woodlands wif my mum... bought a pair of earrings... pink nail polish... n a pink jacket... yay... pink... dotx... hmm... nth much to say la... i m juz realli scare of my hp bill... haiz... wat can i do lei...

No comments:

i realise the reason i stop blogging is because i think i don't need to tell people what i do and what happens to me everyday. rather, i...