Thursday, November 03, 2005

yay... finally cut my hair... thinner... then fringe shorter... slight change nia ba... but to some pple is big change??? the barber shop is clar intro de... lolx... finally went dere... waited for 2 hours nehz... so many pple waiting... anyway $8 nia... quite worth it la... feel like straightening lei... the guy make my hair until so straight... forever liddat jiu hao le... haiz... but too bad la... cant even settle my hp bill... so sianz... hmm... then aft dat went to heartland mall... we 5 pple.. ger xh zl ml n mi... then take neoprint... bcoz almost all wif new hairstyle... got time upload neoprint ba... but cant c any difference frm dere lei... dunno la... anyway i oso dun tink dere is much different... wa... v sianz... tml got guzheng... will rmb to bring my spectacles de... hehe...

No comments:

i realise the reason i stop blogging is because i think i don't need to tell people what i do and what happens to me everyday. rather, i...