Saturday, November 19, 2005

wahaha... dat guy didnt msg mi again... blehz... tink he is not happy wif mi??? bcoz i keep saying my darling is good... n betta than him... he juz say wait till my darling cheat mi then i noe... anyway i insist dat my darling is betta.. who cares abt him... is he say he wanna wait de... juz 2 days... lolx...

hmm... o ya.. yesterday's performance... music n movement concert... not bad la... actually i didnt make much mistakes... one thing i m happy wif myself is dat i noe how to act =x dats my secret oso... lolx... play wrong or forgot then juz act lo.. at least my fingers r moving.. so not dat obvious... n i finally stop shaking my head when i play the wrong note... so pple doent noe abt anithing... i m glad... anyway it was sort of a success yesterday... we took lots of picture using my senior cherlynn de cam... lolx...

i tink i gonna hav a dictionary... my v own one.. writing down watever my darling teaches mi each day... dats wat i learn frm him.. he learn frm mi chinese... i learn frm him eng... thoguh we r quite diff... he likes eng... n i like chi... but we learn something frm each other... which is good... dun u pple tink so??? lolx... enerjas hor... keep telling pple he teach u 'hong gan'... stop askin ard le la... dats not something to learn...

n... ya... thursday... went to watch just like heaven wif germaine... well... it is a comedy rit... i laugh in the beginning.. n mayb bcoz i was too tired... i almost fell aslp =x it was nice... i dunno the reason too... lolx... it was almost ok... i nvr fell aslp... my sis mag mi n i bcame awake... but near to the end i felt like crying... it was sad... but the ending was a good one... yeah... happy ending... lolx... b4 the movie we took neoprints!!! my favourite... it wasnt dat nice... i wearing skol u... n tying up my hair... i cant scan it... nobody can help mi as well... nvm then... mayb some other day ba...

o my... i cant meet my darling for 10 days... 10 days ltr is our monthsary... of coz we muz meet lo... lolx... cant meet bcoz i gonna work... then he got tuition... then i got chalet... then he got chalet too... o my... dats y... anyway it is alrit... if we wanna forever... juz 10 days... shld b alrit...

last thing... today aft work... i saw a gal... look mature.. obvious dat she is older than mi... but she was shorter than mi... not saying anithing la... i juz felt weird dat she was holding a primary skol ez-link card... cant b... she cant b a primary skol student... one of the possibilty is dat she was using her sis de card... another possibilty is dat she is a foreigner... another possibilty is dat she retained or something liddat... anyway i juz cant stop tinkin... lolx...

dats all for today... =)

No comments:

i realise the reason i stop blogging is because i think i don't need to tell people what i do and what happens to me everyday. rather, i...