Wednesday, November 16, 2005

o... man... i hate dat kind of guy... those who wanna b ur fren thru ur looks... end up dun tok to u bcoz they noe u got bf... o my... such guys arent guys... it is oredi not v good to jio someone thru looks... make frens is ok... who dun start wif appearance when making frens... even if got bf i find it ok to b frens ma... dun ask for stead still can b fren de wat... dat guy ask my number frm my fren... when he noe i got stead... he blame my fren for not telling him... n say he dun wanna noe mi liao... since i got bf... o my... fine... who wanna noe him... i dun even noe him in the first place... n he juz stop replying mi aft he noe i got stead... nvm... nvm... my darling the most important... lolx... tis kind of fren dun make oso can...
so damn ke lian... v ke lian... darling seem to b grounded... his mum noe abt it... his dad sure will noe de ma... go out got restriction... v early muz go home... then many days cant go out... mi n him one week canot meet liao... all bcoz i m busy wif skol n help my aunt... nxt week got chalet... v jialat jiu dui le...
wow... terry got lion dance competition on 261105 in yishun lei... how i wish i can go... but go wif jerry they all??? not v good ba... i doubt they will ask mi go oso... c how ba... wish him good luck lo... i realli wanna go... bcoz i v long nvr c lion dance le... but how to go... hmm... nvm... nvm... now i realise something... I LOVE LION DANCE!!!

No comments:

i realise the reason i stop blogging is because i think i don't need to tell people what i do and what happens to me everyday. rather, i...